Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool #2 Building Community

 I really enjoyed  reading other bloggers content information.
Here is  one of the links that I read:
http://edtechcentral.org/   This site offers some step by step tutorials for technology projects.
After viewing the various blogs, I was able to get some ideas to include in my lessons for next year, but I did not feel comfortable publishing comments.   I was definitely out of my comfort zone.  There is a big difference between sharing with 4 to five adults versus a whole wide world. I also  do not feel comfortable with sharing an email address with millions of strangers even if it is a secondary e-mail address to submit my comment.
I

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you... You can always go back and comment on other teacher blogs from our school once they are created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I have several "dummy" email addresses for just such occasions.

    ReplyDelete